062 042 7557, 086 922 2244
or 053 210 800
Healthcare Employee Training Programs in
Collaboration with The Far Eastern University, Chiang Mai
Our healthcare employee training programs have been designed and prepared in collaboration with The Far Eastern University, Chiang Mai to address the ongoing concerns of the rapidly aging population that has both economic and social implications.
In this regard, it is crucial to focus on disease prevention in healthy elderly people to delay the incidence of chronic diseases and the onset of disability, while accelerating recovery for elderly patients. Likewise, it is essential to be prepared to counteract the foregoing issues. The Far Eastern University is a private university that plays an important role in providing knowledge, education, and academic services to the society.
The university recognizes the importance of developing elderly caregivers who are of high quality in terms of knowledge, attitude, and compliance with relevant standards. In response to the demographic transition towards aging population and to ensure safe and proper care of the elderly, The Far Eastern University has collaborated with multiple partners
One of which is Chiangmai Hospital, to launch the elderly caregiver training program (short-term course).
Essentially, the program is aimed at developing and equipping trainees with knowledge and understanding of elderly health care such that they are able to provide high-quality care and improve the well-being of the elderly.
Why Choose This Program?
- There are workforce shortages and high demand for labor
- It provides good income with a salary of THB 12,000–20,000 per month.
- It takes only 3 months to complete the program with a guaranteed job after training
- The training fee can be paid by installments or BAAC loans
- English and computer courses are provided free of charge
- The program is instructed by a team of qualified doctors and professional nurses to ensure high-quality and specialized training
- Opportunities for elderly caregiver jobs are available in both Thailand and abroad
- An elderly caregiver at a nursing home, hospital, or patient’s home
- A physician assistant responsible for overseeing medical equipment or preparing patient medical records at a medical institution
- A caregiver taking care of a patient at home or at a hospital
- An elderly caregiver based in Thailand and abroad (if exhibiting skills in English or other languages)
Training programs developed in collaboration with
The Far Eastern University, Chiang Mai are as follows
420-Hour Elderly Caregiver Training Program
Candidate Qualifications :
- Above 18 years of age
- Have obtained at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Physically healthy and have no underlying medical conditions that could affect job performance
- Candidates with qualifications other than those specified above will be considered at the discretion of the Board of Directors of the Program
Training Fee :
- THB 29,500 for the entire program (special price of THB 25,500 is offered to the first 30 applicants)
130-Hour Elderly or Dependent Elderly Care Service Provider Training Program
840-Hour Nursing Assistant (NA) Training Program
Traditional Chinese Medicine Workshop